We stand out from the crowd
Hands down, the best insulated bags on the market.
How our advanced insulation technology works:
Cold Test Comparison
Double the performance with American Bag.
Did you know?
Frozen food warmer than 10ºF (-12ºC) should be discarded or promptly prepared for service. Never refreeze raw meat, poultry, or seafood! Prevent defrosting by using American Bag thermal bags immediately upon purchasing temperature sensitive foods.
Hot Test Comparison
Keep items warmer longer with American Bag.
Did you know?
Cooked food should be kept hot until served. Leaving food at room temperature or less than 140ºF (60ºC) for more than 2 hours (including preparation time) is one of the most common causes of foodborne illness.
Prevent spoiling by using American Bag thermal bags for hot foods.
Our bags can hold hot items up to 180ºF.
More reasons to choose American Bag.
Our unique German technology allows us to create insulated bags made entirely of recyclable polyethylene, without foam, PET, mylar, or styrofoam. This technique uses the least amount of raw materials in the manufacturing process thus resulting in the smallest carbon footprint.
- Every bag we make is 100% recyclable.
- The entire bag, including the handle, is recyclable as one unit.
- Other insulated bags cannot be recycled.
- Although components of the bags may be recyclable, they cannot be recycled together.
- Fully automated manufacturing plant.
- Very low defective rate (less than 0.5%).
- Unique technology to construct bags entirely out of polyethylene resulting in fully recyclable thermal bags of the highest quality.
- Production is not fully automated.
- Higher defective rate in production, due to human error.
- Use materials such as foam, PET, mylar, and/or styrofoam, which are not recyclable, and therefore result in a lot of landfill waste.
All our insulated bags
meet or exceed reusable bag standards
including California ordinances.
- Do not contain BPA, lead, cadmium or any other toxic metals
- Made from material that can easily be cleaned and/or disinfected
- Bag handles specifically designed and manufactured for multiple reuse
- Ability to carry 22 pounds 125 times over a distance of at least 175 feet
- Bag thickness of 57.15 micrometers or more